The department for Plastic Surgery at Dr Mehta’s Hospitals offers state-of-the-art facilities, Whether it is cosmetic surgery to improve appearance or reconstructive surgery to correct defects.
Our surgeons have vast experience with the full spectrum of plastic surgical problems — from the routine to the rare. We have the best surgeon in Chennai.
Our surgeons work in multi-disciplinary teams to treat a wide variety of conditions and anomalies. Some of the conditions treated at Dr Mehtas include:
- Post-burn deformities
- Congenital deformities
- Injury to body parts
- Nerve/tendon injuries
- Injuries of the hand/foot
The Centre also treats problems resulting from
- Birth deformities
- Trauma (motor vehicle accidents, burns, etc)
- Masses, tumours and growth disturbances (after radiation therapy)
- Appearance-related disorders.
Our surgeons at our Centre perform reconstruction of parts after cancer surgery including more complicated procedures such as craniofacial abnormalities. The services provided by the Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery include:
- Management of burns
- Eyelid Surgery
- Facial plastic surgery (rhinoplasty, rhytidectomy, blepharoplasty, facial implants, etc.).
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Body Lifts
- Chemical Peel
- Facial Fillers
- Laser Treatments for Hair Removal, Wrinkles, Pigmentation problems, Acne and Scarring
- Hair Removal