The medical specialty of nephrology is dedicated to the general health of the kidneys. Adults and children with kidney disease are diagnosed and treated. The kidneys are an important organ in the body that regulate metabolism, urine production, and the renal system. The kidneys’ general function, renal health, and kidney disease therapy are all within the control of this department. It includes dietary restrictions, medication, and renal replacement treatment. Dr. Mehta’s Hospitals, has the best nephrologists in Chennai and gets the best treatment from Chennai’s best hospital.
The nephrology department is effective in the treatment of kidney failure in adults and children, as well as the study of renal diseases, their treatment, impaired kidney function, and kidney replacement therapy, such as kidney transplants and dialysis. Dr. Mehta’s Hospitals use cutting-edge technology and infrastructure to give cutting-edge kidney care and treatment.
The department is dedicated to providing patients with acute and chronic renal failure with the best medical care available. Our highly experienced team of nephrologists in Chennai diagnoses treats, and cares for the following kidney disorders:
- Electrolyte Disturbances
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones
- Care Following Kidney Transplant
- Urinary Tract Infections
Consult Our Nephrologist If these Symptoms
- Pain or Discomfort in the Lower Back, Left or Right Side
- Discomfort While Passing Urine or Inability to Pass Urine
- Frequency of Passing Urine
- Blood in Urine
- Swelling in the Legs, Ankles, and Feet
- Nausea, Fatigue or Drowsiness
Dr. Mehta’s, one of Chennai’s best multi-specialty hospitals, offers essential healthcare departmental infrastructure to care for patients requiring kidney replacement treatment, such as dialysis and kidney transplant patients. At Dr. Mehta’s Hospitals, we believe that our patients and their families deserve only the best care from a trustworthy hospital. Visit Dr. Mehta’s multi-specialty hospitals in Chetpet and Velappanchavadi for the best nephrologists in Chennai.
Specialized Services Offered:
Dr. Mehta’s department is well-equipped, with doctors of highly qualified doctors and treatment equipment. The following treatments and services are available:
- General Nephrology
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome (Adult And Paediatric)
- Calculus (Stone) Kidney Disease
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Hypertensive Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Pediatric Kidney Disease
- Post Renal Transplant Care
- Critical Care – ICU And Dialysis
- Treatment of Kidney Ailments that Require Monitoring and Frequent Assessment
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Supportive Services Including – Radiology (MRI, CT Scan, Kidney Doppler, USG, MCU), Dietary Services and Counselling
Procedures Conducted at Dr. Mehta’s Hospitals:
- Intermittent Hemodialysis
- CRRT and Multi-Organ Support
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Interventional Nephrology
- Kidney Biopsy
- A-V Fistula Creation Repair
- Dialysis Catheter – Temporary and Permanent Catheter
- CAPD Catheter Insertion
Why Choose Dr. Mehta’s Hospitals?
A Holistic approach: Dr. Mehta’s Hospitals’ long history of pioneering medical research, patients benefit from our cutting-edge diagnostic methods. Our nephrologists are the best in Chennai, and we are always working to improve the diagnosis, therapies, and therapeutic approaches for our patients.
Collaborative Care: Renal experts and nephrologists at Dr. Mehta’s Hospitals in Chennai form a holistic, multidisciplinary team of doctors and healthcare professionals that provide each patient with individualized therapy and attention.
Focus is on you: At Dr. Mehta’s you have all of the expertise under one roof, you get a thorough, multidisciplinary diagnostic team and are supervised by a full team of medical professionals. Your test results are available right away, and appointments are kept on schedule so you don’t have to wait for time making some progress to good health. Visit the best hospital in Chennai for total kidney treatment.