Expertise: Ent Emergencies, Pediatric Ent, Airway Surgeries, Skull Base Surgeries, Micro Ear Surgeries
Languages Known: English, Tamil, Hindi
Experience: 12 Years
· Laryngeal keel in severe congenital glottic web: case report and review of literature – BMJ Case Reports
· Obstructive sleep Apnoea in children with Adenoid hypertrophy – International Journal Of Advanced Research (IJAR)
· A study on assess components of tracheostomy care involved in non ventilated tracheostomized patients – International Journal of Health and Clinical Research
· A Challenging Case of Laryngotracheal Stenosis and its Management – International Journal of Scientific Research
Awards and Achievements:
· Awarded Best Faculty in 2017, Saveetha Medical College.
· Performed more than 300 Tracheostomies during C wave 1 and 2 for COVID Positive patients.
· Best Temporal Bone dissection in 2013, MERF, Chennai.
Fellowship and membership:
· Laryngology and Voice Association, India
· Trained in Pediatric Airway Surgeries, Lausanne, Switzerland