Neonatal Intensive Care Units
Dr. Mehta’s Children’s Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) service aims to provide comprehensive and efficient health care service to sick babies.
Our team of experienced Doctors, Nurses and allied speciality staff work together to provide the best care for babies with compassion for the entire family.
- 30 bedded NICU with safe and efficient 24×7 cover from Senior Doctors and Nurses
- Round-the-clock transport service for critically ill neonates, In-utero transport for high risk deliveries
- Transport includes Incubators, Ventilators, Neopuff devices, Monitors etc
- Availability of modern Ventilators, High frequency oscillator, Non-invasive ventilation (CPAP devices)
- Inhaled Nitric Oxide (NO) therapy for severe respiratory failure
- Whole body cooling systems for Perinatal Hypoxic Ischaemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
- Neonatal peritoneal dialysis services
- Newborn screening for metabolic diseases, hearing screen and ROP screen for preterm babies
- Facilities for bedside Ultrasound, Echocardiography, Imaging Studies
- Provision of total Parenteral nutrition
- In-house Pediatric Specialists like Radiologists, Cardiologists, Surgeons