Dr Mehta’s Children’s Pediatric ICU is a 10+ bedded unit providing advanced intensive care services to children admitted with critical illness.
All children admitted here are managed directly under the supervision of eminent highly qualified Pediatric Intensivists and they provide round-the-clock onsite care for sick children. Over years, our PICU has emerged as one of the most recognized Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship training centers in the country and it is accredited by IAP, ISCCM and MGR Medical University.
We are equipped with
- State-of-the-art Invasive and Noninvasive ventilation facilities
- High Frequency Ventilation facility
- All Modalities of Renal replacement therapies as per patient needs
- Pediatric Acute Care Transport team available 24 x 7
- All Modalities of Neuro and Respiratory track therapies and complication management
- Well trained Critical Care Nurses Providing one to one care
- Post – MD Pediatric critical care fellows providing bedside care 24 X 7
- We respect and encourage out of hospital Pediatric acute care referrals.
- We arrange Inter-hospital transport of sick children to our unit
- We update the referring Pediatrician regarding child’s status & treatment
- We promise to RETURN your patient under your primary care