Dr. Sunitha Sunil is Consultant and Head Department of Family Medicine and Preventive Services at Dr. Mehtas Hospital, Chennai.
She is dedicated and confident Family Physician with National Board Certification in Family Medicine. Her special interest includes Geriatric care and Palliative care for which she holds a PG diploma from CMC Vellore and a fellowship from IPM Calicut respectively.
She has Extensive experience in Hospital and clinical settings with strong background working with urban middle class communities.
- Preventive Care expert
- Compassionate Family Doctor
- Good Bedside Manner
- Excellent Listener
- Empathetic and Courteous
- Forthcoming with Information
- Honest Medical Professional
- Strategic Planning expertise
- Outstanding Organising Skills for Community activities and Medical academic programs
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Carefully analysed test results and information gathered during examinations to properly diagnose diseases & illnesses.
- Discuss and educate regarding Conditions & various treatment options extensively with patients and families.
- Inoculated and vaccinated patients to immunise them from Communicable Diseases.
- Closely examine patient’s medical history, drug allergies, physical status, test results and specialist opinions to verify the necessity of Invasive procedures/operations and patiently explain the prescribed procedure to patient and families to make them understand and consent for the same.
- Strictly maintain confidentiality of patients, families, colleagues and any sensitive situations.
- Meet with Pharmaceutical representatives to abreast with newer medications and brands
- Exhibited expert knowledge of policies, procedures, ethical standards and laws regarding medical care delivery.
- Domiciliary Health care provider for elderly and bed bound patients.
- Continuously work to improve performance at an Individual and Practice level.