Department of Pediatric Nephrology is dedicated to care of children with renal diseases. The department is committed to deliver advanced and high quality care in a collaborative and collegial environment staffed by enthusiastic youngsters and led by dedicated and distinguished group of senior Pediatric Nephrologist. Its strength lies in the strong academic back ground mixed with practical clinical application.
Department caters to the wide pattern of renal diseases in children like urinary tract infection, bowel bladder dysfunction, nephrotic syndrome, chronic glomerulonephritis, acute and chronic renal failure, congenital renal anomalies, tubular disorders, systemic severe and progressive renal disorders (Lupus nephritis,HUS HSP and other vasculitis).
- Exclusive pediatric renal unit with State of Art dialysis facilities.
- Fully equipped department monitored by senior pediatric nephrologists.
- Services offered:
- 24 hours X 7 days emergency services for kidney diseases.
- 6 days a week OPD and round the clock Inpatient services
- Renal biopsy
- Peritoneal dialysis (continuous and intermittent)
- Hemodialysis, SLEDD, Plasmapheresis & CRRT
- Pediatric renal transplant